Monday, October 01, 2007

Our Finished Home!

We have just finished unpacking and decorating our home! We are very happy with the way it has turned out. Many family and friends have asked for pictures of the finished product. I decided to do this montage to share with all of you. Enjoy!


7 comments:

The Moodys said...

your home is sooo beautiful. You did a wonderful job!! I love you!

Christie said...

That is one awesome house! I'm so happy for you guys. You did a great job with it. You should be proud.

***LIZ*** said...

Looks Great! And I didn't realize how enormous your house is, it just keeps going!

CJ said...

Crystal, this is so georgeous! I am envious of the basement. My dream home will have one. For now, it remains a dream, you know how rare they are here. My husband thinks my hair should be shorter. I told him that this is as short as it will ever be. He always said "Once you go bald you'll never go back!" HAA!

The Robinsons said...

Your house is AMAZING! It is HUGE. You guys seem to be doing great. We miss you!

said...

That was a neat slide show~ it was really great to get to see your home. We're so happy for you, it looks perfect!

Karen M said...

Hi Crystal! I found your blog again--I'm so glad you guys are enjoying Michigan. VA is doing well--it's good to be close to family. Come visit sometime!! I love your house--what fun! Take care!