Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Dan!



Happy 28th Birthday Dan!

It's always fun when Dan is my age again! As you can tell from most of my blog entries, Dan is a wonderful husband and father. Here are some of the reasons I love Dan so much:

1. He treats me like a queen.
2. He's not afraid to clean the kids diapers, vomit, etc.
3. He has a very romantic side.


4. He gives me massages when I've had a bad day.
5. I don't have to tell him I've had a bad/good day, he can just read me.
6. He lets me be myself, which can sometimes be crazy, and in return is himself too.
7. He's very intelligent and helps me learn too.


8. He loves our Heavenly Father and Savior.
9. He honors his priesthood authority and uses it to help others.
10. He will drop everything he's doing to help someone else.
There are so many more reasons, but I'd be writing for a long time, so these are the most important.

I love you so much sweetie! I'm so grateful to be married and have children with you. I feel blessed to be able to spend eternity with you. Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

CJ said...

Happy Birthday!! I know I miss your family!

daearl said...

When she says I treat her like a queen, she means I treat her like a drag queen.

said...

Happy Late Birthday Dan... looks like you got spoiled!

Jamie W. said...

Sorry I am late on this one, but Happy Birthday Dan. You have the same birthday has my brother and he turned 28 too. That is pretty cool.