Monday, January 25, 2010

Floor Hockey

This year, Donovan was interested in playing floor hockey for his school. Of course, he's Dan's child! So, we had him try it out and he loves it!

Dono in his new helmet
This is Donovan's 1st game of the season. He's new to the game, but for a beginner he is doing great and learning and getting better all the time!
Dono is on the right with the white helmet.

Dono's in the center of the picture with the white head.
His team has done great. They've played 2 games against the 2 toughest teams so far and won them both. Donovan has even gotten a badge to put on his shirt for playing while his team scored a goal (they give badges instead of the point system in pro-hockey). He's very proud of it and hoping to get more. They have so many kids on the team that he doesn't get a ton of play time.
I guess now I would be considered a hockey mom and Dan a hockey dad. We're glad we've got kids who are interested in many things.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow! All these updates! I hope you're feeling better!

Stephanie said...

It was fun to catch up on all your posts! Looks like you guys have managed to stay busy and have fun-depsite all the puking! Can't wait to hear the news at the end of the week! :)

Shellee said...

These are a lot of posts to read, but I didn't see anything about a certain flavor of child that you are carrying!

I am really glad that you are feeling better.

The Moodys said...

He's so cute playing!! So when are you gonna share the rest of the news with everyone??? I still cant get over the fact you want 6 kids! Your crazy sis!!