Sunday, January 31, 2010

Set Your Piggies Free

Lately, we have been opposed to watching Sesame Street in our home. I am one that will only let my kids watch a show if there is something educational about it. Sesame Street used to be the best out there, but lately they are slipping and relying on cartoon and claymation that has no value whatsoever. It's so frustrating. Before we stopped watching it, however, we saw this clip that has set something in motion in our house. Socks are ending up everywhere but on our feet. Even Roswell was hooked. As soon as the video was over, he looked at his feet and took his socks off and tossed them across the room. If it hadn't been in the middle of winter, I wouldn't have made such a fuss. My ratio of misplaced socks is now soaring. Where can they really go? It's a cute video though, so I thought I'd share.

No comments: