When we see babies we have such Joy,
The brothers promise they will never Annoy,
Will we need clothes or even a Toy,
GIRL!Can you believe it? We're still in shock and so excited. (Isn't she cute sucking her thumb? Just like her brothers.)
The boys are excited too, mostly. Elliott cried and said he wanted a brother. I explained that he already had 2 brothers. But he said he wanted another one. I said maybe another time. When Daddy asked if they were excited to have a sister, Donovan shouts "YES" and Elliott says "I'm excited to have a brother after my new sister" We'll see, no guarantees. :) What a new adventure this will be!

18 comments:
Avery is gonna be one spoiled little girl sis!! I cant wait to meet her!! I love all of you! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! So exciting!
Girls just wanna have fun!! Congrats on some pink in your house :)
How fun! Shopping for little dresses is the best.
I am excited for your family!
That is so exciting! Enjoy shopping for girl things!
I'm dying! I'm so excited for you! Also, I cannot believe you have 4 thumb-suckers . . . I'm sure your babies have thumbs before their heart starts beating!
I think the name Zoe or some other form of it is cute . . . :)
YEA! I am soooo excited for you. Girls are cute and frilly and fun and emotional but hey! Congrats.
Just commented on facebook, but again...SO excited for you guys! We will have quite the group of gal pals in our branch, all the same age! So much fun!
How fun! Congrats!
Congrats Crystal!!! You've done what me and Jason could not. We have 3 boys and were done. Your finally getting a girl. Pshhh, lucky duck!
Way to give us the "head-fake".
Congratulations on finding the other flavor of child!!!
Whit, our joke telling my sisters was that her name would be Zoey since they have Zoe and Zowie. I'm sure they were just rolling their eyes. Her name will be Avery Carlina.
Congratulations! I am SOOOOO excited for you!
congratulations!!
Oh wow that's so exciting!!! thats too funny- a brother after the sister, how cute! Congrats!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations for your baby! I'm having my first baby this summer, and yesterday the doctor told us it's a girl ♥ We are so excited.
So my best wishes for you and the new family member!
Post a Comment