Monday, June 03, 2013

Donovan's Piano Recital

After my friend and Dono's piano teacher Heather moved to Florida, I continued teaching Donovan myself.  It didn't take long to realize that this was not going to work.  Donovan fought me tooth and nail, and I was losing patience.  I fretted over what we were going to do and how we were going to find another piano teacher that we could afford, because I want all my kids to know how to play.  As we were taking Christmas goodies to our neighbors, we found out that the sweet family that lives 2 houses away has 2 well accomplished piano teachers with spots available, and a very reasonable price too!  So we started up again at the new year. Donovan has his moments of not wanting to play (what kid doesn't?), but he loves it!
 
Donovan and Miss Kara  (we love her!)
 
Here is a video of his piano recital song "Sleeping Beauty Waltz".
Enjoy!  :)

No comments: