Thursday, November 08, 2012

The Principal and the Pea

This year Donovan's 3rd and 4th graders put on a musical "The Principal and the Pea".  It was quite cute.  It was about the school trying to find a new principal after theirs retired and since they didn't like pea soup they had to find a principal that wouldn't like peas either.  They played on the 'princess and the pea' method by putting one pea in soup and making prospective principals taste it.  They found their principal when she could taste the pea in the soup and didn't like it.  The performance was at a local church.  I brought my video camera like we usually do, especially since Dan had to work late and couldn't make it.  I found out too late that I forgot to put a memory card in the camera and thus I only have these two phone pictures for memories. :(
 
 Donovan's pea-pod painting on the slide-show.
 
Donovan is in there somewhere!  He's more to the right of middle.
They had a great performance.  I really have been impressed with all that the music teacher helps these kids learn.

No comments: