Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthday Parties

Donovan got to have his first friend party this year. He had lots of fun. It was a Cars themed party and we did lots of Cars things. Like McQueen pinata.



Pin the balloon on the fire truck.


And Cars decorations.

Friends: Cole, Abigail, Elliott, Donovan, and Kenedi

London bridges

The (flat tire) wheel cupcake cake.


Then on the real day, we had fun with Nama and Papa Earl who came back for a visit.

riding a dinosaur

yee-haw

Nama & Papa enjoying the shade


The dinosaur playground

Papa riding the dinosaur

Car cake (Dono says it's Dinoco McQueen)


Happy Birthday my big boy!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute cakes! So, you're family is into buckin' dinos? I have to tell you that the sport is nearly extinct (ha-ha). It's nice to see pictures of you guys. I miss MI and all of you wonderful people. I just met a lady who lives on our street in So. Ogden who just moved here from Troy, MI. Too cool! Her husband is a neurologist and studied there in MI. I hope you are all doing well.

The Moodys said...

You did a wonderful job on the cakes! I wish I was talented like that too!