WE'RE GETTING A HOUSE!!!!!
We found our Michigan home! We put in an offer and it was accepted! We close on July 31st, but we can't move in until Aug.21st. We are soooooo excited!

from the street

from the back

front living room

kitchen
This is an almost 2000 square foot, 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, plus a spacious basement home on half an acre. It's amazing. We only have to repaint one room, everything else is updated and in perfect condition. We even have mature fruit trees in the backyard (2 apples and 1 pear).
We definitely have all the room we could ever need. So, if any of you want to vacation in Michigan, you can always have a place to stay. We'd love to have you.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Crystal, that house is amazing!! You must be in heaven! I can't even imagine having that much room for my kids to play in and for me to decorate!! :) I'm so happy for you...and even a little bit envious. :) Congrats!
Congrats on the house! We are jealous and so happy for you. Glad you got back on and updated everyone. We were starting to worry about you. Miss you lots.
The Robinsons
That is so awesome! I love it. I love all the Green there, what a great yard for your kids. I am so jealous. I am glad your blogging again.
Yea!!!! What an AWESOME house! I am so excited for you guys, and glad to see updates, so many updates. It looks like you have been having a lot of fun. We miss you but a happy to see that you are all doing so well.
That is the picture perfect home! Wow, makes me want to move out there! What a huge yard and beautiful plot. I'd be so excited about all that green and the fruit trees- wow! Better not show Jared this or he'll be wanting to go there again :-)Congrats we're happy for you!
Post a Comment