High School Grad PictureI love you Mom! You've taught me so much and continue to teach me. I know how to sew, craft, cook, bake, and be a good mom and wife because of the things you have taught me. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I wish we could be there with you to celebrate (And to make sure the candles won't burn the house down. just kidding ). I love you. Have a great day.
2 comments:
Wow! You look so much like your mom! It's funny how you don't always notice those things. For instance, my Douglas looks exactly like Chris' dad when he was 7, it's like twins. My own dad thought I'd just doctored a picture of Douglas and made it black and white, that's how alike they looked.
Hi Crystal! It's nice to know that we're not the only ones who moved into unknown territory away from the AZ ward! Sheesh - I've been blog-stalking for the last hour and so many of them are still there - I must say I'm a bit envious - I loved that ward. But things are good here...how do you like MI?? Bit of a climate change! Good to see you and your beautiful family again - your kids are awesome and I'm glad to know you all are doing OK. Miss you!
Post a Comment