Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quickly Growing

Today is Roswell's 1 month birthday! He is growing so fast and already starting to get fat rolls. ( I love baby fat - but only on babies.) He is already 10 lbs and growing like a weed!

Speaking of weeds, I had to spend 2 days weeding our exploding garden. Not only do babies grow fast here, so do plants (and weeds).


Our garden after the weeds were picked. Compare it with this picture which was only 2 weeks ago.

Yes, I would say growing happens fast here!

Here's our first yummy strawberry! MMMmmmmm!

4 comments:

Shellee said...

Congratulations on both of your gardens, the baby garden and the veggie garden. They are both growing so well!

CJ said...

I am envious of your garden. When Andrew moved back home, he brought his puppy. Said puppy has dug up all of my strawberries and beans. Lucky for him he's cute. Roswell is an adorable little guy, 3 outta 3 ain't bad!

Kimmie said...

Cool garden! That is so fun! My newest adventure is making my own baby food. i'm sure it's just a phase, but if I had my own garden, I wouldn't have to spend 9 trillion dollars on Walmart produce that possibly contains salmonela.
P.s. Your baby is totally cute!

Fosburgh Family said...

I can't belive it has already been a month. He is so adorable!! And that is an amazing garden!