Yippee! We got our first snowfall yesterday. It didn't stick much, mostly melting once it hit the ground, but it was snowing!!! I hope I stay this excited throughout the whole winter. Here are some of the pictures in our yard.

I know, not much, but you can sort of see the white fuzzies in the air, and you can see some gathering on the shed roof.

The shed roof (ya your right, I think we'll need to re-shingle soon)

Our planter boxes.
Ok, so there wasn't that much. For a while now Dono has asked if he has to put his jacket on because it's snowing outside. I've always had to say, no, it's just cold and windy. But now I could finally say, yes, it is snowing and we need to keep warm. He was so excited to see the snow.
8 comments:
Yea! Snow! How fun! I will think of you when I dream about a "White Christmas".
"Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!" Stay warm!
I am a little bit jealous, although I hate driving in the snow. Where did you guys move too?
How exciting Snow!! Bundle up guys. We can still wear shorts here.
HOW FUN! Your boys must just love that backyard! Fun little animals, a swing set and snow! I've always thought how fun it would be to build a snowman outside our house- you'll get to do that this winter! It's so funny because I'm still sweat'n on the way to the grocery store- of course being 9 months pregnant might night be helping! but it's getting very pretty here. Just giving you the heads up so you don't bring all sweaters for Thanksgiving :-)
How was AZ?
How fun! What a great Christmas you will have.
are you guys back home now? I bet it is cold there. Boy am I glad I am here!
Post a Comment