Saturday, August 11, 2007

Taking a Leap

Okay, I was feeling brave and wanting a new change, so I decided to get my hair cut today. Drastically. I've never had this sort of do. I like it. I went to Fantastic Sams and got 6 inches cut off. We were able to donate it to Children's Hair Loss, who can make hair pieces for children who are burn/cancer patients. I thought I needed 10 or more inches to donate, but this organization will take less.
before

after

It'll take some time to get used to, but I think I like it. I'll have to have some fun with it and see what looks best. The back is way short though, you can't see it, and I guess the good thing is that I can't see it either. :)

9 comments:

The Moodys said...

In Dads words.. WHAT THE H... DID YOU DO?????? I think it looks cute and is for an awesome cause! Love ya!!

Christie said...

Crystal you look gorgeous! I love it! I think it looks great and it totally flatters you.

CJ said...

Crystal,

Your hair looks fantastic! I think it suits you very well and makes you look even younger than you did.

***LIZ*** said...

Crystal!! I think your cut is adorable. I have one word for you MOUSSE, I have a very similar cut and the more product I put in my hair the better I think it looks. Have fun, that's the best part about short hair, all the different stuff you can do to it.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Crystal, I saw you at church yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to talk to you. Your hair looks very cute.

Jamie W. said...

Very CUTE!! I love it.

said...

I think it looks really good! I understand though- the first time I cut my hair short I was unsure what to do with it. It really flatters your face- very cute!!!

Fosburgh Family said...

I love your hair it looks wonderful!!! When I cut my hair for the first time after high school It felt so weird to run my fingers through it because it ended so quickly!

Becky said...

I love it! It has so much style. It's daring of you to do it. Why are we women so irrationally attached to our hair!? It's just hair. But I'm that last one you'll see getting it all cut off.