My kids are such good kids. Don't get me wrong, there are moments when I want to rip my hair out (which is probably why it is getting so gray), but overall I have some pretty awesome kids. I love them to pieces!
Donovan snuggling with Avery watching a show. The boys have graciously let Avery choose Tinkerbell, or princess movies, or My Little Pony any time she wants. As you can see, Donovan hates it! ;) They've requested that I not tell their friends that they actually like all those "girly" shows. :)
Like all kids, Avery doesn't fancy nap time, so she finds creative ways to spend in her room. Most days I've found her with piles of her clothes because she has played dress up. We've had to remove pictures and trinkets on shelves because she rips and destroys. Books are no longer aloud because they end up in pieces. We had to take the mattress off the top bunk (nobody sleeps there right now) because she would climb up there, rip the curtains from the window, and scream because she couldn't get back down. I had to laugh when I found her asleep and these magnetic kissing bears hanging from the top bunk. I love her so much and her cuteness even when she tends to be destructo-girl.
Happy are the days when they play nicely together. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment