Donovan got this award for top grades on his 2nd term report card. For some reason his teacher is one that doesn't seem to give the highest mastery grade at the beginning of the grade, even though it's clear he's mastered something and earned it. I can understand that she still wants to encourage improvement and doesn't want them to slack off, but come on. Maybe I'm just one of those parents that want to see their kid get top grades for what they've earned. (I guess I'm a little bitter.) I'm still very proud of Dono and his great grades!Thursday, February 10, 2011
Mr. Smarty Pants
Donovan is one smart cookie! He's usually at the top of his class. Now he has some awards to prove it. :)
Donovan got this award for top grades on his 2nd term report card. For some reason his teacher is one that doesn't seem to give the highest mastery grade at the beginning of the grade, even though it's clear he's mastered something and earned it. I can understand that she still wants to encourage improvement and doesn't want them to slack off, but come on. Maybe I'm just one of those parents that want to see their kid get top grades for what they've earned. (I guess I'm a little bitter.) I'm still very proud of Dono and his great grades!
Then Donovan got an award at his grade's award assembly for the NWEA testing. He got a bull's eye award for testing high in his math assessments.
Donovan got this award for top grades on his 2nd term report card. For some reason his teacher is one that doesn't seem to give the highest mastery grade at the beginning of the grade, even though it's clear he's mastered something and earned it. I can understand that she still wants to encourage improvement and doesn't want them to slack off, but come on. Maybe I'm just one of those parents that want to see their kid get top grades for what they've earned. (I guess I'm a little bitter.) I'm still very proud of Dono and his great grades!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment