Then Dan's parents sent us all matching red outfits, so we wore them the Sunday before Christmas. I liked the pictures, but was getting confused as to why they all seem so hazy. Then I found out while I was reviewing videos saved that Dan let Avery get her hands on the lens. Boy what a good cleaning will do!
Don't you just love their smiles? Their personalities shine through them!
The Sunday after Christmas my sweet family got to wear matching outfits again! I love it! One of my many Christmas sewing projects was to make family outfits for church. With the same material I made matching ties for the boys, Daddy included, and Avery and Mommy got matching dresses too. It was fun and not as big a project as I anticipated! There was no mistaking who belonged in our family! -not that they could really be mistaken for another family anyway. :)
1 comment:
I love the picture of the kids cracking up on the couch! Crystal I am amazed at your sewing skills. You are so talented.
Post a Comment