Donovan's school has included the kindergarteners in this years science fair. They state that parents are expected to help them. Really? I didn't think they'd be left to their own devices to get it done. Dono wanted to do something about ice melting.

We decided to see which would melt faster: an ice cube in pop or water?

Dono guessed the one in the pop. I thought so too.

Wrong! The water melted it much faster! The water cube melted in 10 min. The pop cube melted in 22 min. (The ice cubes were each from 2 TB of water and the drinks were each 1 cup of room temp. liquids) Very surprising! Does anyone know why? We have our theories, but don't know the real answer.

Vanna (I mean Dono) showing his display board.

A close-up that you can sort of read better.
Good job Dono!
No comments:
Post a Comment