I was able to have our first Primary Activity Day with the help of my counselors. It was a success. I wish more of the kids had shown up, but we had fun with the few that did. We focussed on Love for others. We had fun activities like pictionary and other role playing showing love for our neighbors and for the Savior, and then we made secret service coupons for love for our family, and of course we have to love ourselves, so we decorated and mostly ate some yummy cookies. To top it off, we had an egg hunt. We knew it was after Easter, but we didn't think the kids would mind. With the load of candy they got to take home, I don't think they minded one bit.

Decorating the yummy cookies.

We had to be creative in hiding the 300 eggs since there was snow outside. I think my favorite spot was in between the creases of the retractable wall partition.

Elliott had a blast finding the eggs.
With 300 eggs all having candy inside, the 6 kids that participated got to take home A LOT of candy! I'm sure the parents just loved us. As for my boys, they are sharing with mom and dad :) We're not complaining.
1 comment:
Congrats on your 1st primary activity! I know how much hard work that takes. It sounds like a successful one! I love primary!
love,
Brooke
Post a Comment