Friday, December 07, 2007

Girls' Night Out

A friend of mine, Lael, from our branch decided to get some ladies together without any kiddos to have a girls' night. I was really looking forward to this. We had lots of fun. I had even more fun after my embarrasing talking to the toilet. I haven't had a girls night like this since going to Emily's cabin last year. It made me miss my AZ girlfriends, but also made me grateful that I'm making good friends here too.

Dani, Stephanie, Lael, & Kate eating our smorgisborg of food

Stephanie and Sarah peeling off their masks.

Lael giving Dani an arm/hand massage.

Kate giving Stephanie an arm/hand massage.

Masked Sarah soaking her feet.

Lael giving Kate a foot massage.

This night was so much fun. I participated too, but of course I never take pics of myself. We also had a gift exchange with a twist. In order to open the gift of your choice, you had to perform a task that the giver chose. We had to do things such as do a sommersalt, sing Jingle Bells with your mouth full of marshmallows, sing certain songs, and even doing the macarena. I kept getting my gift stolen, so I had to do most of these tasks. Lots of fun! It was a great night, thanks Lael!

No comments: