Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Me, A to Z

I got this from my cousin Christie and thought it was a lot of fun.

A- age: 27, but will be 28 in 3 weeks!
B- bed size: California King
C- Chore you hate: cooking and ironing
D- Dessert you love: brownies
E- Essential start of your day: 4:30am prayers
F- Favorite musical artist: I'm kinda fond of Jack Johnson right now
G- Gold or Silver: silver or white gold
H- Have to Have: smiles
I- Instruments you play: viola, guitar, recorder, beginning piano, and my belly drum
J- Job title: maid and childcare professional with a smile (when the boys are being cooperative)
K- Kids: 2; Donovan and Elliott
L- Living arrangements: 2 bedroom condo
M- Most favorite month: December
N- Nickname: Crys or Crystal Pistol
O- Ordered last on the internet: a book for book club
P- Phobia: scorpions
Q- Quote: If it's not Baroke, don't fix it.
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 2;Alisa and Vanessa
T- Traffic tickets you've received: 2; both caught on photo- one for speeding and the other for "red light running" but I still say it was yellow. Luckily they were exactly 2 years apart and I could go to traffic school for both and not raise insurance.
U- Unique Talent: remembering numbers for just about anything, old jr. high locker, a friend's phone number from elementary school, etc. kinda scary.
V- Veggie you hate: eggplant
W- Worst habit: nagging
X- What body part would you Xerox?: my eyes (thought I think it would hurt them)
Y- Yummy food you make: sesame chicken
Z- Zodiac sign: Gemini

Okay, now it's your turn! Who are you A to Z?

3 comments:

Christie said...

Those photo radars are boogers! I say it was yellow too! And the bummer is that I paid the ticket (like $200) so I wouldn't have to go to traffic school because I had just had Cade, and then they made me go to traffic school anyway, AND pay for that too! Sorry for the rant, it's been over 2 years and I'm still mad about it!! :)

***LIZ*** said...

I feel like I know you better all ready Crystal... very fun questions. My sister in law told me you don't have to pay those photo radar tickets, something about having to be served... I don't know, I haven't gotten one, but she has and she said she threw it away.... and nothing has happended... not condoning, just relating info.

Whitney said...

I don't know if this would be considered dishonest, but if you have 2 cars, just register your car under Dan's name and Dan's car under your name . . . that way when you get the ticket, you can just say the it isn't you! Either that or just be a law-abiding citizen . . . glad we have choices.